Insure Successful Tenant Screening Verification with a Signed Rental Application
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RENTAL APPLICATION
Far too frequently when it comes to rental credit, landlords neglect the process of having their prospective tenants complete the rental application when conducting a tenant background check. This will greatly enhance the success of your tenant screening process. Ask each adult rental applicant to complete, sign and date a separate rental application. And remember, landlords can ask their applicants to pay for a tenant background check and tenant credit report with FICO score.
Don't overlook this powerful tenant screening tool for successful online background check reports
- Compare previous addresses provided by your applicant with those which appear in the online background check.
- Ask your applicant to be forthcoming with any evictions and felony criminal history.
- Document your applicant's employment and income.
- Determine ALL other household members and e-renter applicants
- Obtain Credit and Banking References
- Establish written permission with this downloadable rental application from your applicant to obtain a credit report with FICO score.
Go here for other helpful Free Landlord Forms