Insure Successful Tenant Screening Verification with a Signed Rental Application
Far too frequently when it comes to rental credit, landlords neglect the process of having their prospective tenants complete the rental application when conducting a tenant background check. This will greatly enhance the success of your tenant screening process. Ask each adult rental applicant to complete, sign and date a separate rental application. And remember, landlords can ask their applicants to pay for a tenant background check and tenant credit report with FICO score.
Don't overlook this powerful tenant screening tool for successful online background check reports
- Compare previous addresses provided by your applicant with those which appear in the online background check.
- Ask your applicant to be forthcoming with any evictions and felony criminal history.
- Document your applicant's employment and income.
- Determine ALL other household members and e-renter applicants
- Obtain Credit and Banking References
- Establish written permission with this downloadable rental application from your applicant to obtain a credit report with FICO score.
Go here for other helpful Free Landlord Forms